Triumphant Health Center, PC
Where Battles Are Won!
As our practice name suggests, we help people recover from chronic conditions and win the health battle they have been fighting. We fight with and for our patients to achieve SUSTAINABLE HEALTH in this stressed out world. We do this through an integrative approach combining Upper Cervical Chiropractic, Functional Neurology, Functional Medicine, and Specific Nurtrition.
The Leading Provider Integrating Upper Cervical Care, Functional Neurology and Functional Medicine in The Woodlands and Greater Houston Area…
We combine and evaluate the upper cervical system, metabolic system, and Chiropractic Neurology, to get you a specific brain based and nutritional solutions that does not rely on the use of drugs or surgery to improve your body’s function.
Navigating the healthcare system can feel like driving without a road map. However, Triumphant Health Center doesn’t rely solely on the past medical opinions of others to guide treatment.
Instead, we start from the beginning, working with patients to get a good picture of their medical history before embarking on the road to lasting well-being.
Are you currently…
- Frustrated with having a label?
- Unhappy with the diagnosis from your doctor?
- Not sure surgery is the best option for you?
- Frustrated with doctors who don’t listen?
- Tired of drugs that mask symptoms without addressing the cause?
- Uncertain of where to go or what to do next?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you may be a good candidate for our comprehensive services at Integrated Health Systems.
We’re here to provide comprehensive, Upper Cervical, Functional Medicine and brain-based solutions for you to take charge of your health.
Our focus is to bring together all aspects of a person health to determine the best way to get the achieved results. We do it for our current patients everyday and we can do the same for you.
We work with only those people who are serious about getting well and taking the steps necessary to make it happen. We do not work with those who have a “quick fix” mentality. Not everyone is a good candidate for care…the following is to give you a good idea if we’re a good fit to work together.
Our patients are those struggling with not knowing what else to do, where else to go and who else to talk to about their health condition. Usually they’ve been told by someone, “We’ll just wait to see what happens.”
Everyone at Triumphant Health Center is so friendly and warm, which is very helpful and encouraging. After the first treatment I noticed a big difference in how I felt.
Most of our patients come to see us because they’re frustrated and discouraged. We have had several patients come in to our office and say things like, “I’m so discouraged with the medical system” or “I’m frustrated because I’ve been to this doctor, this acupuncturist, this massage therapist, this chiropractor, but nothing is working and I don’t know what else to do.”
If we had to describe most of our patients, they would be: women, men, children and infants, who are…
- Really tired of being placed on prescription drugs all the time.
- Have been told they need surgery, but felt there was another way.
- Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
- Disillusioned by traditional medicine and want to get to the root problem of their condition.
- Frustrated with having symptoms when all of their tests are normal.
- Do not understand why they have to take medications that make them feel worse and wondering if there are other treatments without masking symptoms.
Most of our patients have said or have struggled with…
- I’ve been everywhere…no one knows what’s wrong with me…all my tests are negative, but I am still having problems.
- I am taking so many supplements and vitamins and I am still having problems.
- I’ve had a lot of tests ran and nobody has been able to help me.
- Why do I have to take these medications…they make me feel worse. Isn’t there a safer alternative that isn’t covering up the symptoms?
- My Doctor says I need surgery, but I want another option.
- My blood tests are normal, so why do I still have these symptoms and still feel horrible?
- Why do I still have back pain? The doctor said the MRI of my lower back is negative. I don’t understand what could be causing this.
If this sounds familiar, we may be a good fit to work together.
I had debilitating pain and could not carry on any normal activities or exercise. When I found Dr. Rob I was relieved of my pain! I am very thankful.
The Woodlands, TX